Re: Happy Belated Birthday, Robert L Bass

Roland Moore wrote:
> If it was Bass, it looks like a cut and paste job to me; one with just
> enough personal embellishments to try to make it look like it wasn't a cut
> and paste job. He wouldn't have spent all that time on writing it himself.
> It has the writing style and humor of a prison inmate. Maybe he discovered
> it somewhere and edited it and then posted it as his own.

It actually more closely resembles something I wrote (without all the
viciousness) to the "Goofy Groupie Moderator".  Sadly, Mike is no longer
with us.

http://groups.google.ca/group/alt.security.alarms/browse_thread/thread/32c1c056ba84da1d/373a463e05d51d16?hl=en&lnk=st&q=alt.security.alarms+testiclemony#373a463e05d51d16