Re: Happy Belated Birthday, Robert L Bass

If it was Bass, it looks like a cut and paste job to me; one with just
enough personal embellishments to try to make it look like it wasn't a cut
and paste job. He wouldn't have spent all that time on writing it himself.
It has the writing style and humor of a prison inmate. Maybe he discovered
it somewhere and edited it and then posted it as his own.

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.security.alarms/msg/b8502c90733e1d3c?dmode=source

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.security.alarms/tree/browse_frm/month/2002-08/1c9e604d552b3afc?rnum=171&_done=%2Fgroup%2Falt.security.alarms%2Fbrowse_frm%2Fmonth%2F2002-08%3F#doc_1c9e604d552b3afc