Re: Happy Belated Birthday, Robert L Bass

Si Ballenger wrote:
> On Wed, 14 Nov 2007 17:50:43 GMT, Frank Olson
> <use_the_email_links@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>> I wouldn't want you think that I didn't care.  Sorry I missed the
>> burgers and fun.  I was cleaning the office toilet that day and, oddly
>> enough, I did think of you, but managed to flush the image from my mind.
>
> Preoccupied with Robert? Robert always on your mind? Perhaps you
> are just repressing gay feelings for Robert.

Actually, up until he admitted to posting that filth about my mother, I
could care less what Bass said about me.  As a consequence of that
admission though (and you're right), he has been "on my mind" lately.
I've never wished ill of the man before, but now, I'd be one of the
first to send him a "die soon" card if he admitted his cancer was back.
  Heck...  he's been a cancer in this newsgroup from day one.