T&A

I never thought of Time and Attendance as being a part of the security
industry. Other than linking the access control with the customer's existing
T&A through the database, we never fool with it. A customer asked that we
install some T&A readers at a few locations. Up until now when asked about
T&A we have always had the good sense to say "no" as a standard answer. For
some reason the sales guy wanted a to get a bite at it. So it seems that ADI
sells a brand of T&A made by http://www.idttime.com/. I would have bet any
amount of money that no such line was available from ADI. Now I am wondering
if anyone here sells that brand or any other T&A brand, and just what other
non security lines does ADI carry? Tropical fish accessories perhaps?