Re: Simons motion sensor battery life?

On Nov 14, 1:21 am, "Crash Gordon" <webmas...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

>when i design, sell, install and maintain a proper alarm system, the "stuff"
>is not my primary concern, the mom & dad and the kiddies are - maybe fido
> too

Can I get a panic button in every hallway? I'll pay anything for that
false sense of security.

If somebody has the balls to break into your house to kidnap or rape
while you are there... swallow the red pill so that your secrets will
safe and the Free world will remain protected. lol . :) That or you
should have paid Crazy Buba those $5 bucks you owed him for that Ho he
lent you. Sorry.. could not help myself.