Re: Yea! Another one read the contract!

"BDEBJ" <biteme@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> i may send her a "how does it feel to be free?" card...

You assume you'll still be here when I'm gone.  Your predecessor made
the same assumption.

> and maybe invite her for a drink to celebrate!!!

She doesn't drink but I'll let her know you're interested.  Somehow I
doubt you'd get to first base though.  She's a bit more
discriminating than that.

> i'm sure she's just COUNTING the days until bASS falls over
> dead....

Maybe so.  Maybe not.  We just got back from a wonderful vacation
together in Brazil.  We have a lot of fun together.  I wish her
English was better so she could have a good laugh reading your daily
drivel.

> oh what a great day THAT will be!!!

Depends if you live to see it.  You never know.  Meanwhile, I'm
having a great time doing whatever I like.  In a few days I'll be in
the Amazon jungle, fishing for trophy (well, maybe not quite)
peacocks.  You ought to try it someday if you can afford it.  :^)

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Home Electronics