Re: Yea! Another one read the contract!

Robert L Bass wrote:
> "BDEBJ" <biteme@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>
>> yea, you know what you're talking about.....you have no fucking clue
>> about anything except how to rip people off, and how to kill
>> people....you're good at that...
>
> If I was one tenth the dangerous guy you claim you'd be dead.

"One tenth" doesn't quite cover it though, does it?  I doubt there's
many people out there that can say they've actually been directly
responsible for the death of another human being.  No matter how you
slice it, Bass, what you did was reprehensible, not to mention
criminally negligent.  And your "record" doesn't stop there, does it?  I
doubt there's many people out there that have actually threatened
another human being with a gun.  Then there's the lies you've told.  I'm
not just talking about the harmless ones you've repeated "ad nauseum" in
the various newsgroups you participate it, but the ones where you've
taken the time to fabricate and carefully craft a "line of attack"
that's designed to create serious misgivings between the person you've
focused this attack on and THEIR EMPLOYER.  No matter how you slice it
Bass, you're a piece of flotsam most people should do their best to avoid.

> Life is
> too short to waste it on rage.  :^)

Life is also "to short" to waste on trying to deal with people like you.
  There comes a time when we just have to confront the fact that there
are people like you that are simply incorrigible and beyond all hope of
redemption.  I pity you, Bass.  You think "respect" is somehow tied into
how much money you spend on your website(s), or your search engine
ranking, or how much product you carry.

What support have *you* offered Jim Rojas?  Even your "friend" Bob
Campbell has done significantly more than you.  What exactly was your
contribution, other than accusing me of being a "coward" (because you
were too STUPID to refresh your browser from the last time you visited
my website)?  Heck, you're so pathetic you don't even have the courage
to apologize.  Keep shoveling the bullshit, Bass.  There isn't a single
person here that would even take the time to send your wife a condolence
card when that malignancy in your chest you call a heart finally quits.