Re: Brinks To Pay Fine For Emissions Violations

Older plants that get the simple upgrade can now reduce operating cost
by 75 percent because there is no longer large amounts of waste.

Before the upgrade, 30 percent of the water is successfully desalinated.
  With the new technology, 90+ percent of the water is desalinated with
no waste at all. The salt is then place in a bed to sun dry. It is then
sold to offset plant costs as road salt, or whatever other uses sea salt
can be used for.

Jim Rojas