Re: Brinks To Pay Fine For Emissions Violations

Actually when I lived out there in the late 80's they were in the midst of a
multi-year drought, Santa Barbara was going to get a desalination plant but
apparently that never came about

I would think it's not up to Arnold, it's up to each costal city if they
want a plant however after looking at the one in Saudi Arabia those things
aren't cheap