Re: Brinks To Pay Fine For Emissions Violations

They said the same thing about desalination. The technology now exists
that will provide an endless amount of fresh water cheaply.

Sugar beets is the best way to go. It basically grows just about
anywhere, where as sugar cane requires more tropical temperatures. Most
of the sugar made here in the USA comes from sugar beets.

They will probably make a genetic strain of sugar beets that will grow
twice as big and four times faster. Just like those 1oo+lb pumpkins they
grow every year just for Halloween.

Jim Rojas