Re: Brinkley's at it again

Despite the fact that Brinks just ordered these stickers from some
manufacturer somewhere to have the message Brinks desired placed on the
paper, I am sure Brinks is going to follow that same legal arguments it has
to date. Brinks has paid for the paper, or a paper like material, for the
stickers as well as the printing on the stickers no less, therefore paper
manufacturing and the printing process itself must be Brinks trade secrets.
Unauthorized use and placement of the stickers is therefore disclosure of
Brinks trade secrets. Brinks never sells these stickers so possession of
these stickers is a crime as well.