Re: Brinkley's at it again

Oh please.

This has happened time and time again. House goes on the market, existing
homeowner or management company or real estate company or warranty company
calls us to do an inspection before it's sold...we do it...4 months later
the house is sold the new owner calls US we go out and find Brinkley
stickers all over the place. You think I put Brinkee stickers on my own
systems?

Sheesh.

--
Crash Gordon

<I feel like I'm diagonally parked in a parallel universe>