Brinkley's at it again

This is really starting to piss me off...

http://s32.photobucket.com/albums/d17/elrobo/stupidalarms/?action=view&current=binky-label.jpg

These guys never "inspected" anything on my systems of homes being sold.
This is an out and out ploy that they use to get new homeowners with
perfectly good working alarm systems to call them so they can rip them out
and lease them their crap. I took this label off one of my keypads in a home
that had recently changed ownership. The system's been up and working fine
for years and inspected by US...not them...prior to being put on the market
and then again yesterday when we made contact with the new owner.

I believe they pay the realtors to put these fraudlent stickers on alarm
keypads and panels. Fortunately, most new homeowners are smart enough to
call US from OUR decals and lawnsigns that are all over the home and
grounds. I don't believe they have ever entered this home to do an
"inspection".  Bullshit.

--
Crash Gordon

<I feel like I'm diagonally parked in a parallel universe>