Re: Brinkley's at it again

Uh...no not really. I don't go into homes with an existing alarm system and
alarm signs and decals on it already and slap my decals on their keypads.
Nope I don't. If someone calls me to inspect their alarm and it's working
fine and I can take it over...yep I do do that...but I don't try to sell
them an alarm if they don't need it - and I ESPECIALLY don't sell them a
proprietary alarm ever never.

Nope it's NOT the same.

--
Crash Gordon
-------ouch------

<I feel like I'm diagonally parked in a parallel universe>
"BDEBJ" <biteme@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
| maybe the buyer wanted to "shop around" and wanted another estimate.
| anytime brinks goes into a house, they WILL try to sell their alarm to the
| buyer....it's what they do, just as you...try to make a sale.

| > Yah but I did the pre-sale inspection !!!! - someone put that sticker on
| > AFTER I was there!
| >

| > --
| > Crash Gordon
| > -------ouch------
| >
| > <I feel like I'm diagonally parked in a parallel universe>
| > "BDEBJ" <biteme@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
| > | because Brinks does it all the time....
| > | they DO have an inspection department.
| > | the house inspector calls brinks, and has them
| > | come out, do an inspection on the system that
| > | is there...and if it's powered up, they check all openings
| > | and components to see
| > | what's working. if it's not powered up, they DO NOT power it
| > | up, but instead, leave a work order detailing what is in the
| > | house, and what MAY be working. and yes, they do it
| > | for free, banking on the new buyer to go with brinks.
| > | they are not really there to "inspect" the current system, but to see
| > | what it may take to get a brinks system up and running in that
| > | particular house.
| > |
| > |
| > |