Re: Range of keyfob

> Over time a manufacturer develops a reputation. In my experience Visonic has been a lower end product. That shouldn't be a surprise to Visonic since it is aimed and priced at the lower end of the market. In the US the majority of Visonic sales are in its a line of wireless and its motion sensors. Neither line has been robust their performance or longevity in my experience. I don't think they are built or priced to be anything other than low end gear. Most get replaced with another brand when they fail. If you are looking for something cheap and portable, that you'll get rid of in a few years in favor of something better and more permanent, Visonic might be perfect for your needs now.

The thing about Visonic is that while their wireless is sort of low
end, their hard wired motion detectors are excellent.  I can't speak
for the entire line but I've used lots of their K-980D dual techs and
SPY series in-wall units.  We've also sold more of them online than
almost all the others and to date there have been extremely few
problems.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass