Re: The latest Brinkle in Jim's life.

What I said is that the website will be mirrored to prevent Sableman
from shutting it down again with his false claims. This has already been
investigated by my webhosting company. They found no Brinks IP or trade
secrets contained anywhere. I still don't understand what they were
looking for since Brinks never made clear what it was they should look
for to begin with.

This is a clear example how an bottom feeding attorney can take ones own
words and twist them to suit their needs. Sableman thinks he has won. So
be it. Its too bad I can't be executed for knowing the truth...unless he
somehow convinces the court that I now pose a nation security risk. This
shouldn't be too hard for Sableman to accomplish. All it takes is an
anonymous phone call to homeland security, and another motion.

The Court is basically taking Sablemans word for it. After all, why else
would Brinks spend all their shareholders dividends on this unless it is
all true?

The Court will probably order me to submit to electro shock therapy,
plus a lobotomy just to make sure that I don't have any of Brinks trade
secrets contained within my fat head.

Jim Rojas