Re: The latest Brinkle in Jim's life.

> The Court will probably order me to submit to electro >shock therapy,
plus a lobotomy just to make sure that I >don't have any of Brinks trade
secrets contained within >my fat head.

Just tell them only God is in your head, and then smile. Not an ordinary
smile mind you, but a "One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest" type smile. It might
not do anything to help your case, but it will be plenty amusing to watch
them squirming with anxiety.

"Jim Rojas" <jrojas@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> What I said is that the website will be mirrored to prevent Sableman
> from shutting it down again with his false claims. This has already been
> investigated by my webhosting company. They found no Brinks IP or trade
> secrets contained anywhere. I still don't understand what they were
> looking for since Brinks never made clear what it was they should look
> for to begin with.
>
> This is a clear example how an bottom feeding attorney can take ones own
> words and twist them to suit their needs. Sableman thinks he has won. So
> be it. Its too bad I can't be executed for knowing the truth...unless he
> somehow convinces the court that I now pose a nation security risk. This
> shouldn't be too hard for Sableman to accomplish. All it takes is an
> anonymous phone call to homeland security, and another motion.
>
> The Court is basically taking Sablemans word for it. After all, why else
> would Brinks spend all their shareholders dividends on this unless it is
> all true?
>
> The Court will probably order me to submit to electro shock therapy,
> plus a lobotomy just to make sure that I don't have any of Brinks trade
> secrets contained within my fat head.
>
> Jim Rojas
>

> Doug wrote:
> > Jim telling the court "My website will be mirrored throughout the world.
and