Re: Church told to hang own fire panel

Mark Leuck wrote:

> I don't find that suprising at all, businesses think they'll save a few
> bucks getting the stockboy to install it and it'll be just more useless
> equipment laying around waiting for a real tech to come complete the work,
> Hopefully you'll wake up from this dream

then they end up paying more than if they had hired a local company.
I've seen this many times.  I end up making more than I would have if I
had bid the job.  Best thing is I don't have to warranty the install
because they bought the equipment from elsewhere.  I only have to
warranty my labor for a month or three.  I love those diyers.