Re: Outdoor motion detection help

> You might want to look at The OD850 Series.
> TriTech detectors are for use outdoors and
> in other harsh environments.

Those are good. I've used a number of the
TriTech units back when they were still called
Detection Systems (DS).  They retail for about
$120.  For a high end, outdoor motion that's
reasonable.  I sell them online.  Wholesale
should be at least 25% less.

http://www.bassburglaralarms.com/bosch_od850-f1_outdoor_detector_12150_prd1.htm

> Rokonet makes an outdoor detector too.
> One even has the camera built in...

I had some bad experiences with early
Rokonet products.  This was over 20 years
ago.  Perhaps they've improved since then,
no?

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass