Re: Outdoor motion detection help

You might want to look at The OD850 Series TriTech ® detectors are for use
outdoors and in other harsh environments.
http://fe0wap86.bosch.de/is-bin/INTERSHOP.enfinity/eTS/Store/en/-/EUR/BeAT_BuyerLogin-ShowFrameset;sid=_F444Tm9IErzcX_wTm1hHTY2e9w_oH8J8xQ=?Country=us&CountryLanguage=en&ShowCat=ST_NA%2eProductCatalog%2elobT2399697547

Rokonet makes an outdoor detector too. One even has the camera built in.
WatchOUT provides selective event recognition utilizing Sway Recognition
Technology that uses 2 MW channels to recognize and exclude objects that
sway, such as bushes and tree limbs.
http://www.riscogroup.com/Products.aspx?proid=69