Re: Outdoor motion detection help

>I had some bad experiences with early Rokonet >products.

I never use Rokonet. I pull them out when I see one (because I am there to
fix a problem they've created). They false, have poor catch performance, and
poor reliability. Other than that they're great. I am sure some folks here
love them and will say I am committing blasphemy against Rokonet. If I can't
say much good about the line, I can say that the factory rep is a nice guy.

http://www.bassburglaralarms.com/bosch_od850-f1_outdoor_detector_12150_prd1.htm