Re: CP-01

> Ok so i wont talk to you anoymore on
> what you like...

We never discussed it before either.

> This beer have been voted best white
> beer in the world...

True, but the vote was taken at a bar in
Newfoundland.

> Well ,3 of there beer been awarded
> Gold medal in many tasting contest...

"Try our award winning product."

> better start looking for there stuff if
> you want to know what is real good beer...

I've already found several excellent beers.
Since I rarely drink anyway, it's not worth
the effort trying to find a decent Canadian
brew.

>> True.  I'm not an expert on beer but I know
>> what I like and the few Canadian brews I've
>> tried were not worth finishing.
>
> If you talk about stuff from Labatt Or Molson
> of even Okeefe, i cannot disagree with you,
> but those are the same type of beer as Miller
> coors and such simili beer...

Miller?  Ugh!  I think that stuff comes from
Doug's pet moose.

> Before saying that all Canadian beer are
> bad, better check what the damn french of
> NA are doing....

I didn't say that all Canadian beer is bad. I
said "the few Canadian brews I've tried were
not worth finishing" and that is a fact.  If you
have something better, enjoy it.  I won't
waste my time or money trying it out though.

>> Truth is, most American beer isn't worth
>> throwing on a fire either.
>
> not all truth must be said..but on this one
> it has to be said and said and said again...

Well, OK if you insist:

Truth is, most American beer isn't worth
throwing on a fire either.
Truth is, most American beer isn't worth
throwing on a fire either.
Truth is, most American beer isn't worth
throwing on a fire either.

Happy?

--

Regards,