Re: CP-01

"Robert L Bass" <no-sales-spam@bassburglaralarms> a écrit dans le message de
news: BdKdnQw_8uwsCKPbnZ2dnUVZ_gSdnZ2d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>> Have you tasted the Blanche de Chambly?
>
> I think so, unless it was something else with
> a similar name.  Miserable stuff.

http://www.bizrate.com/liquorspirits_beers/oid479318647.html

Ok so i wont talk to you anoymore on what you like...cause you just proove
that you have no taste..

This beer have been voted best white beer in the world...

>> did you ever got your hands on some
>> Cheval Blanc stuff?
>
> Nope.  Is it as bad as the Blanche de Chambly?

Well ,3 of there beer been awarded Gold medal in many tasting contest...

better start looking for there stuff if you want to know what is real good
beer...

>> if you said no to either of those question,
>> you don't know about good beer too...
>
> True.  I'm not an expert on beer but I know
> what I like and the few Canadian brews I've
> tried were not worth finishing.

If you talk about stuff from Labatt Or Molson of even Okeefe,i cannot
disagree with you,but those are the same type of beer as Miller coors and
such simili beer...

Before saying that all Canadian beer are bad,better check what the damn
french of NA are doing....

> Truth is, most American beer isn't worth
> throwing on a fire either.

not all truth must be said..but on this one it has to be said and said and
said again...