Re: CP-01

Hey Pete! What do you make of the new French President that wants to be
buddies with the U.S. again? It kind of goes against everything you've been
telling us. I wondering how many suicides there were at the CBC today? I
guess the French are getting sick of all your Muslim friends. Maybe you
should invite all the Muslim Francophones to come to Quebec and mooch off
Canada for a while.