Re: CP-01

you didn't listen pretty well to what he said...

oups sorry you must not have listen to a good translator,he said he want to
ease up with the American,while still watching and tell to the USA that they
don't like some of there politics...

in fact what he said is simple,he want to deal with the USA but not at any
cost,and that mean the USA will again fail in diplomacy and France will
again tell the USA to Shove it up...

463faef0$0$15125$4c368faf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx