Re: C&K 238 - battery change problem...

On May 7, 4:32 pm, "Robert L Bass" <no-sales-spam@bassburglaralarms>
wrote:
> > boy you really get a around for a counter clerk. ;)
>
> There have been about 200 or more threads discussing
> alarms in GB.  Frequently mentioned is the battery in
> the outside enclosure.

Sorry, my question was related to the battery in the "inside"
enclosure..that outside works (the siren sounded when I disconnect
supply meter). I was not clear, my fault.  I think my system is not
able to detect low voltage on the outside battery, it considers only
the inside one.
By the way, I am in Italy ;))

So, this afternoon I will disconnect the mains and try to reset the
whole system; the external siren will sound for a while, no
problem ;)))
I will report tomorrow.

Thank you again and sorry for the misunderstanding.
Regards,

Andrea