Re: Raising and Lowering Security Cameras

Geez.  I've got a heavy double sided step ladder that is 16 feet tall.  Rock
solid too and you can work on both sides.  That makes a 20' mount just above
eyeball level.  Depending on the pole type I've also got a 36' extension
ladder, but I will only use it at max extension if I can park my truck to
brace the feet.

And, of course worse comes to worse, go rent a freaking lift you cheap
bastidge.

--
Sincerly,
The guy who makes the final decision on who we buy from.

The Security Consultant
Bob La Londe - Owner
P.O. Box 5720
Yuma, Az 85366