Re: C&K 238 - battery change problem...

> Sorry, my question was related to the battery
> in the "inside" enclosure..

No problem.  The "clerk" thing is an inside joke.

> that outside works (the siren sounded when I
> disconnect supply meter). I was not clear, my
> fault.  I think my system is not able to detect
> low voltage on the outside battery, it considers
> only the inside one.

As someone else popinted out, just remove the
AC power from the box, replace the battery and
reconnect the AC.  If the only problem was the
low battery all should be well after that.

> By the way, I am in Italy ;))

Nice.  I plan to visit Italy with my wife next year.
She's been there before but this will be my first
visit.  We speak Portugese as well as English.
Italian is very similar to Portuguese so I hope
to pick up a little of the language.

> So, this afternoon I will disconnect the mains
> and try to reset the whole system; the external
> siren will sound for a while, no problem ;)))
> I will report tomorrow.

Best of luck.

--

Regards,