Re: FREE: Get your AUK Hate Machine Cog Number here - 500 to be given away

On Sun, 13 May 2007 12:45:05 +1000, Lionel <usenet@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

>On Sun, 13 May 2007 02:37:02 GMT, teandson@xxxxxxxxxxx (Lamey) boggled
>at how lame the Kooks are these days, then wrote:
>
>>On Sun, 13 May 2007 08:11:11 +0545, "Kadaitcha Man"
>><nntp.news@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>
>>>Crash Street Kidd <crashstreetkidd@xxxxxxxxx> Thou seven-chinned heap of
>>>wrath. Thou stagnant clotpole. Ye exhorted:

>>>Want to bet on that, Slimy Street Kidd-Predator?

>>>Please form a queue and add your name to the lits in the first free space
>>>after the last person on the lits. See disclaimer at end. Offer limited to
>>>first 500 applicants.
>>>
>>>1. Lionel Lauer AKA Loonie Lionel AKA Sick Freak AKA nancyboi AKA
>>>   Longword AKA google-eyes
>>>2. Rick Mather AKA Kadaitcha Man AKA Kaidy AKA nancyboy AKA fatass
>>>3. Carl R. Osterwald AKA purpurroterwald AKA Art Deco AKA fatass
>>>   in a nerdy sweater
>>>4. Kymberly Barnard AKA Kali  AKA fatass AKA Queen Bee
>>>5. Kevin A. Cannon
>>>6. Blu AKA fatass
>>>7. "Irv 'Cottonmouth' Hyatt"
>>>8. Meatplow fatass
>>>9.Lamey Teh Cable Guy-Usenet Abuser.
>
>This lsit is officially *approved*.

WoOt!!!

New sig attached. But I aint done till I get an award.

--
Usenet lits score:
alt.usenet.legends.lamey
#20 Usenet asshole
#6 Lits Slut
#9  Cog in the AUK Hate Machine
<approved by Lionel>
#11 Most posting trolls/hunters/flonkers 2007
Official AUK award presenter and keg tapper 5/07

<working on one of them specheel AUK awards>