Re: Church told to hang own fire panel

On May 23, 5:25=EF=BF=BDpm, "Robert L Bass" <no-sales-spam@bassburglaralarm=
s>
wrote:
> >> At this point it's down to abouit 30% which
> >> isn't much worse than the general population.
>
> > I am glad to hear things are looking up for you.
> > Keep up the good work.
>
> Thanks. =A0It's probably more about attitude than
> anything else. =A0

Jeez, with YOUR nasty attitude it's a wonder  you didn't
die

>I'm no super hero.

What?   Why, seeing what you've posted here for
years, anyone would have thought that you considered
yourself to be a god.

> =A0When I got
> the news it was scary.

Yeah and that's the part that makes this all so
good.

>=A0I gave a lot of thought to
> what I wanted to say to various loved ones and
> things I want to do that I've not made time for
> in the past, that sort of thing.

But I guess you thought that they just might hate
you after you died too, so you didn't say anything
Right?

> I also gave thought to what things I don't want
> to waste time or energy doing.

Like "not wanting to fight anymore"?  Just, do
all the nasty things that you always do anyway.

> Before my regular doctor confirmed it was cancer
> I was pretty certain that was what I had just from
> the way the other doctors beat around the bush
> when they saw the scan. =A0I made up my mind to
> fight it and that meant using everything available
> to me.

So you got a gun and went for a ride with some
innocent young girl and fell asleep at the wheel.
Just for old times sake.

> I'm fortunate to have solid medical coverage here
> in the US as well as in Brazil. =A0More important, I
> have a very supportive wife and family who are
> helping me every step of the way.

Right into the grave.

> I got through the worst part. =A0The surgery was
> awful -- tubes the size of small garden hoses in
> my chest for six days (yetch!).

Glad to hear that.

>=A0I was left with
> two permanently broken ribs and 25% less
> lung so I'm always out of breath.

That's really good news. Just imagine
the large amount of hot air that you wont
be able to expel, anyway.

>=A0But that was
> nothing compared to chemo. =A0I wouldn't wish that
> experience on anyone (not even Jim).

I sure wish the feeling was mutual.

> OK, so much for the bad part. =A0These days I'm
> feeling much better -- not strong yet but getting
> there. =A0I can walk much farther than I could
> before

And that would be from the fridge to the barbecue.
 Right?

>and I'm hoping to get back to bicycling
> soon. =A0Most important, the doctor says there's
> no sign of cancer left. =A0It'll be another 4+ years
> before I can be sure but supposedly I'm pretty
> much in the clear.

No you're not and you know it.

You're going to die of cancer within the next 5 years.
The statistics are against you especially with lung
cancer. It's gonna pop up someplace else and there's
not a damn thing you can do about it. Count on it.

> I might live another 40 years just to annoy Jim. =A0:^)

Not likely. You're a dead man and I hope it eats your
brain out every fucking day of whats left of your miserable
life.