Re: Church told to hang own fire panel

On May 21, 2:04=EF=BF=BDpm, "Robert L Bass" <no-sales-spam@bassburglaralarm=
s>
wrote:
> > He's not likely to wake up at all...
>
> Sorry to disappoint you, Jim but it looks
> like I'm going to be around for a long time.
> It's just as well, though. =A0You'd have missed
> me terribly. =A0:^)
>
> Your best friend,
> Robert L Bass

Hey ..... look  dead man........

Dead or alive your still a piece of shit that deserves to die.

And you know damn well that your chances of recurrence are pretty good
and usually it's within 5 years and it's fatal.

Live with it ..... ummmm or should I say ...... die with it.

Just imagining the the terror in your head is a pleasant and
satisfying thought.

Couldn't happen to a more deserving person.