Re: Mini Storage Security

> That your arrogance compels you to
> consider a matter-of-fact comment about you as an insult says it all really.

Your comment was, "I realize that you have
little time or respect for such trivial details
[as the law]."

Most folks would consider that rude.  You
use insults where logic and fact fail to support
your argument.

The point of argument was that almost anyone
can legally install an alarm in their own building.
You disagreed with that, citing unspecified "law"
and then accused me of ignoring non-existent
law when I pointed out your error.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass