Re: Brinks Home Security files Civil Suit against Jim Rojas & www.tech-man.com

Frank Olson wrote:

>"Fat Tony" D'Amico wrote:
>> Carl Carlson wrote:

>>> I heard that too!
>>>
>>> Played a Blue October CD backwards and there it was!
>>

>> Is this funny for you, surely it is not?  I'm not amused.  This is
>> very sad.
>>
>> Despite all of Mike's jibes towards me, he meant well, and I shall
>> miss him. :-((
>

>Cough!!!  He "meant well"??  He was in the same league as Bass, only cruder.

So what?  We are talking about someone's life.  If Bass goes before me
I will be sad too.  Usenet is but a game, it is not real life.  Most
things typed here can be taken with a grain of salt.  I love every one
of you posting here, because God said I should.  I can take some
poking, and give some out.  But if someone's life is extinguished  I
will not speak ill of him, ever.

Mike, rest in peace bro.