Re: Rhonda Bunny-Boiler explains why she's now threatening to out personal email to the police.

In article <f0eoh9$rgl$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
 Fred Hall <fkhall@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On Sun, 22 Apr 2007 00:27:13 -0400, "Rhonda Lea Kirk"
> <rhondalea@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> >"Fred Hall" <fkhall@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

> >> Say, you aren't my old punching bag Michael McGinnis returned from the
> >> net.dead, are you?  Seen PB around, or are you still hiding from him
> >> too?
> >
> ><shakes head> No. Completely different person.
>
> If it's not McGinnis, then it's probably Graham teh Kook
>
> Have you run across McGinnis in the past, or do you know racist
> Nellie?

like sands through hourglass
these are the days of our froup

meow arf meow - they are performing horrible experiments in space
major grubert is watching you - beware the bakalite
impeach the bastard - the airtight garage has you neo