Re: Ping Lionel (was Re: NOMINATION: Michael Cranston for Bobo Award)

Lionel <usenet@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> Thou asinine wrangling woman. Thou clouted
want-wit. Ye threw up:

> On Tue, 24 Apr 2007 14:52:25 +0545, "Kadaitcha Man"
> <nntp.news@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>> Rhonda Lea Kirk <rhondalea@xxxxxxxxx> Thou most impenetrable cur.
>> Thou porter of hell gate. Ye purged:
>>
>>> "Kadaitcha Man" <nntp.news@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

>>> PKB.
>>
>> You reckon? Find someone who is not also a netk0oK like you who
>> agrees with you and get them to post their agreement.
>
> Seeing as how the 9.5^H^H10 months she's spent as Royal High Queen of
> AUK doesn't seem to have clued her in, I wonder if we could perhaps
> pay some neutral third party to take the clueless noob aside & teach
> her what a few of these terms she uses so often /actually mean/?
> If nothing else, it might make her posts slightly less confusing for
> 3rd parties.

Oh, shit. Other people are reading this fucking trash?

--
alt.usenet.kooks
Hamlet, Act 3, Scene 1 [129]

Official Member:
    Cabal Obsidian Order COOSN-124-07-06660
    Usenet Ruiner Lits
    Top Assholes on the Net Lits
    Most hated usenetizens of all time Lits

"Now I know what it is. Now I know what it means when an
alt.usenet.kook x-post shows up."
AOK in news:ermdlu$nli$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Jij bent een verrekte lesbisch gehomofileerde adder.