Re: Ping Lionel (was Re: NOMINATION: Michael Cranston for Bobo Award)

Rhonda Lea Kirk <rhondalea@xxxxxxxxx> Thou most impenetrable cur. Thou
porter of hell gate. Ye purged:

> "Kadaitcha Man" <nntp.news@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>> Rhonda Lea Kirk <rhondalea@xxxxxxxxx> Thou hog sucker. Thou damned
>> and luxurious mountain goat. Ye rasped:
>>
>>> "Lionel" <usenet@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

>>> I have posted my own email in exactly one post, not repeatedly.
>>>
>>> And it was email I wrote in response to unsolicited, unwanted email
>>> that I had been promised I would not receive, along with an email
>>> from months earlier to demonstrate that there was no change in my
>>> mindset in between.
>>
>> Loop - loop - loop - loop - loop - loop -...
>
> PKB.

You reckon? Find someone who is not also a netk0oK like you who agrees with
you and get them to post their agreement.

>>> Cite?
>>
>> http://www.google.com
>>
>> HTH
>
> Real Meaning: "She never wrote any such thing."

Real meaning: "Fuck, I'm stupid!"

Go on, PKB it. You know you can't help yourself.

--
alt.usenet.kooks
Hamlet, Act 3, Scene 1 [129]

Official Member:
    Cabal Obsidian Order COOSN-124-07-06660
    Usenet Ruiner Lits
    Top Assholes on the Net Lits
    Most hated usenetizens of all time Lits

"Now I know what it is. Now I know what it means when an
alt.usenet.kook x-post shows up."
AOK in news:ermdlu$nli$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Nu vind ik je een rare omgedraaide poldersnol.