Re: Video Profiling

Yeah, I came across 3vr.com when I was googling for "video profiling", but I
was not able to obtain any kind of technical details on the home page of the
company. I am kind of looking for info on how the setup work, the hardware
and software behind it, who are the people using it, how they are using it
etc. etc. Do they have such a setup at all major government buildings and
ports of entry etc. etc.

For example at the check in counters of airports, do they have highspeed
cameras