Re: Rhonda Bunny-Boiler explains why she's now threatening to out personal email to the police.

Nelson Muntz <none@xxxxxxxxx> Thou jack-dog priest. Thou waxy-faced,
craven odd worm. Ye prescribed:

> Rhonda Lea Kirk wrote:
>
>> Instead, it has to do with the wrongness of using that internal
>> dispute for your own purpose, most especially when that purpose was
>> to further compound a wrong you had done previously.
>

> I did not get involved because of personal vendetta.  I got involved
> because I cared for your well being.

You cared so much for her wellbeing that you attempted to use the very
events that led you to be "concerned" in the first place as a truncheon upon
my good self.

> If you feel otherwise, so be it.

She ain't the only one who _knows_ otherwise, you snotfucked netk0oK.

> My offer never will expire, as I said.  I never communicate with
> K-man

So, what do you call those emails you sent under false pretences? And what
do you call your usenet posts to me today, you utterly pisswitted oaf?

> so it was just a chance opportunity to do so.  I know you are
> gifted, and that is why I care.

Ah, so you care because she's gifted, not because her wellbeing needs to be
cared for. Clearly you do not have a mind that can be made up.

>  I did not 'use' you<BITCHSLAP>

Yes you did, you lying blood, shit and sperm fuckstain on a homosexual's
bedsheets. Watch your nefarious perfidy in four easy steps, netk0oK:

Step 1: "From what I read - she is way more upset about the breakup than
you, and she is fragile.  If you ever loved her..."

I'll gave you the doubt of the benefit on that and let my sighting of your
truncheon pass without comment.

Step 2: "I am trying very hard to remain neutral"

Step 3: "Oh please... He is the king of manipulation."

There goes the neutrality in step 2, eh. Oh, and all three of those posts
were one after the other, in chronological order, with no other posts from
you in-between.

<skipped a number posts ranting about what I did to you 3 or so years ago>

Step 4: "Your peers think you are an idiot.  As so I.  You're the one facing
public disgrace over a failed relationship.  I laughed the other incident
off..." news:qocl23dc96uk6dghtmdihl8sb03tvrae16@xxxxxxx

> please don't think that was my reason for establishing
> contact.

Guilty! As charged.

<cues really gloomy, morbid music>
<puts hanky on head>
<sombre baritone>

I sentence Nelson Muntz to be led to the place from whence he came, and from
thence, tomorrow, between the hours of 10 AM and 3 PM of said day, Muntz
shall be drawn upon a hurdle to a place of execution prepared for this
purpose, and there Muntz shall be hanged by the neck and, being alive, Muntz
shall be cut down, and his privy members to be cut off, and his entrails
taken out of his body and, Muntz living, the same to be burnt before his
eyes, and his head cut off, his body to be divided into four quarters, and
head and quarters to be disposed of at the pleasure of passing vultures and
blowflies.

--
alt.usenet.kooks
Hamlet, Act 3, Scene 1 [129]

Official Member:
    Cabal Obsidian Order COOSN-124-07-06660
    Usenet Ruiner Lits
    Top Assholes on the Net Lits
    Most hated usenetizens of all time Lits

"Now I know what it is. Now I know what it means when an
alt.usenet.kook x-post shows up."
AOK in news:ermdlu$nli$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Jij bent een homogefileerde meervoudige masturbarie.