Re: Programming a Napco GEM-P9600 V9 E-Prom Attn Robert Bass

I turn it off when I download the panels. Learning from the PC5010 I set a
message in the keypad to something like "Mom and Pop Auto Repair" or "Jones
Residence" and the message duration to 000 so the customer never sees the
clock. I had not done that for a few PC5020 units because they kept the
correct time. Now I get calls from customers with those panels. I tried the
same fix on those PC 5020 customers but "they want the clock back"