Re: smoke recall

Did this same thing happen in the late 90's with Sensormatic? I remember
some huge factory  where we had to replace every sensor, after just
finishing the job some months earlier. The manufacturer had some idea that
the dealer should do it without charge as part of the warranty to the end
user. We said "that's great!" We were subs on the job and got paid. Never
knew how it worked out for the contractor payment wise.
I guess if the manufacturer can screw the end user, then screwing the dealer
too is automatic.