Re: Programming a Napco GEM-P9600 V9 E-Prom Attn Robert Bass

> I appologize for posting directly to Robert B.
> I didn't realize it was an issue to direct a
> question to someone on a news-group...

It's no major problem but Jim's point was
that the conversation became a personal
one rather than a newsgroup discussion.
That happens from time to time.

> I did speak with Robert yesterday of which
> we had a lengthy conversation.  I haven't
> had a chance to get into the panel to
> reprogram it as of yet, but I hope to very
> shortly...

When you do contact me and I'll try to assist.

> I'm not sure where I went wrong with trying
> to adjust the time via keypad...but
> something went astray.  I probably shouldn't
> have used the 6 digit master code duh...

Napco panels are a pain to program by keypad.
Most professionals I know would rather use the
software. It's just too easy to screw up by
keypad.  Fortunately, it's usually no trouble to
correct them.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass