Re: Programming a Napco GEM-P9600 V9 E-Prom Attn Robert Bass

Sammi <Sammi@Sammi's the one> wrote:

>I appologize for posting directly to Robert B.  I didn't realize it was an issue to direct a question to someone on a news-group.

It's normally not any big deal, but every few months one of RLB's
customers comes in here screaming about not being able to make contact
via email or phone.  Most regulars get weary of RLB using this forum
to hock his wares - then have the audacity not to make himself
available to his customers.