Re: Programming a Napco GEM-P9600 V9 E-Prom Attn Robert Bass

On Mar 21, 6:25?pm, "Russell Brill" <russwbr...@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> One more reason I've given up on them........ I go back when they enter the
> 21st century...

Given up on "who", Russ? Napco or just the mfg's in general?

If Napco, ........... although I'm certainly "partial" because I've
used their panels for so long, ......... from what I can see, they
realized this might happen a couple of years ago, by making it an
option to change the DLST perameters, in their later revisions.