Ademco Lynx X10 programming Question

I have a number of SH10 powerhorns and light controls set to O.   I
have the Lynx programmed for #14 which is O in the *25 field.   *80 is
programmed for SYS PLCD 08 Action=3 Start Action ZT=33 Stop Action
ZT=36.   When I press code + function + 4 + 8 i get the confirmation
beeps but nothing happens.   I can press my existing X10 control
device to turn on the lights and it works fine.  Do I need to program
the unit code into the system?   If so where?  Any suggestions?