Re: What if a burglar breaks in and short out the wire on my keypad

On Mar 21, 6:30=EF=BF=BDpm, JoeRaisin <joerai...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Come to think of it, a couple of years ago a beverage company had a
> break in where the kid smashed the keypad and figured since it shut up
> he was home free and took his time perusing the selection. =A0(no siren)
>
> The cop snagged him up as he crawled back out the window with his carton
> of cigs and six pack of beer.
>
> Anyway... the keypad bus was dead until I disconnected the wires from
> the remnants of the circuit board.
>
> (FA162)
>
> Side note: =A014 year old kid, three o'clock in the morning - summertime.
>
> Until he got arrested, Mom thought he was spending the summer at Dad's
> house and Dad thought he was with Mom. =A0For TWO F@#*ING MONTHS!!!!

Sounds like a close knit family.

On the other hand, at 14 I was sneaking out of the house at night,
walking down the street to my girl friends house, whose mother
(divorced) worked all night. Up the fire escape 2 stories, to the
bedroom window. Back home before my parents woke up.

 I was "stealing" a little something too. Talk about bunny rabbits.
Jeeeeze.

To this day ..... every time I see a fire escape, ........ I get a
little "twinge"