Re: Programming a Napco GEM-P816

> Thanks Robert.

You're most welcome.

> Do you have personal experience
> with the GEM-X10 unit? Do you know
> if it can do the things I asked about?

While I've installed lots of Napco systems
over the years, I've only used the GEM-X10
a few times (primarily because I don't like X10).
However, you are correct that the GEM-X10
board looks like a relay board to Napco.
Note that this is not the same as the on-board
relays on Napco control panels.  Those have
very different options.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass