Re: Programming a Napco GEM-P816

Hi Ken,

I own Bass Home Electronics.

The P816 can be programmed using either the PCI-MINI or the PCI-MINI-USB.  If your PC or laptop has serial port use the standard
PCI-MINI since it's cheaper.

You don't need the PCD-2000, etc.

The software is a free download.  Call me if you need assistance.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Home Electronics