Programming a Napco GEM-P816

I am looking to reprogram my Napco GEM-P816 for the GEM-X10 module. I
have version 10 of the firmware, so the GEM-X10 module will work with
my unit.

I believe I have the GEM-RP3DGTL keypad. Programming the GEM-P816 with
this unit seems pretty involved. In the manual, they state: "It is
recommended that the panel be uploaded to NAPCO's PCD-Windows software
following any keypad programming and that the PCD3000's error-check
feature be utilized to reduce the possibility of programming omissions
or conflicts."

I know Napco makes a PCI-MINI Programming Adaptor Kit which connects
into a "J3 Port" (http://www.basshome.com/product_11029_detailed.htm).
I believe the port used to configure the GEM-P816 is labeled as "JP2 -
PCD LOCAL DOWNLOAD CONNECTION".

1) Is this port the same thing as the "J3 Port"? Will this Adaptor kit
work with the GEM-P816 (firmware version 10)?

The link I provided at Basshome also says it comes with "Napco's
Quickloader Windows Programming software".

2) Is this the same as the "PCD LOCAL DOWNLOAD CONNECTION"?

3) Exactly what "events" can the X10 module send out commands for? I
understand the GEM-X10 looks the same as an expansion relay module to
the GEM-P816, so I would assume that anything I can get to trigger a
relay I could get to send an X10 command. If this is the case, exactly
what events can I trigger a relay for? For example, can I trigger an
event for any of the following:

 - Zone 6 has been opened
 - Zone 10 has been closed
 - Entry delay timer triggered for Zone 1
 - Code entered incorrectly into Keypad 2
 - Alarm sounded
 - Alarm armed
 - Alarm disarmed
 - 10 second have gone by in entry delay