Re: Alarm company in Boston area

Bingo!  That's the company.  I got a call from a non-DIYer today.  He wanted the name of a decent company in the Boston area.  I met
the owner once during my *very* brief tenure as NEACC rep for CBFAA (I think I attended 2 or 3 meetings and decided it wasn't worth
the effort).  I've heard good things about them from a few ex-customers of theirs over the years.
Thanks.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass