Re: Lights for yard signs

Robert L Bass wrote:

>You may believe what you like about
>Graham, but I didn't lie.  He did much
>more than you think he did.  I told the
>truth.  I also warned him several times
>but he persisted.  It cost him dearly
>but that's on him.

Oh yes you did...  You know damn well your accusations in the note to
my boss were complete bullshit, fabricated out of pure malice.  I
asked you at the time to post the line in your C.R. that would prove
one was done, you could not offer proof because it never happened.  My
boss knows it never happened to, because he doesn't have a reason to
verify credit- therefore has no service set-up to do it.

Other than the alleged bullshit CR story, what other claims do you
have that say I went RL?  I have NEVER contacted your suppliers,
customers, or any agency regarding you.. PERIOD.  Almost ever word
I've uttered or written about you has been right here in plain view.
The only exceptions were a brief mention of you in email and calls to
others on this forum, while the focus of the conversation was on
something alarm related.

I can be man enough to clean my side of the street, can you?

All I want you to do is admit you lied, then I can forget about it and
will never mention it again.

-G